Please contribute to this effort and watch it grow . . . The 'ORG' is committed to absolute independence and dominance of the narrative.
That means no sponsors. No social media. Nobody is claiming a difference will be made or any institution, regime or ORGanization brought to justice. Just that, if we are there, the highest stricture of impartiality will be applied to all parties. Certainly the bias of "who's not hurting anyone and minding their own business the most" might be levied against the author's actual prejudice.
Right now your donation will enable travel far and wide. Time to setup an INdie GOoGOo page for coverage of the Gaza Strip is not available. But theoretically, the right donation could make that possible. The platform is being built and expanded as time permits. Some type of transparent audit about the OpeRation is havinG a lot Of meetings RiGht now . . .
Here's how your donation could work.
- A fiver per article? Yeah . . . I doubt it too. If you like the endeavor as a whole . . . five is fine. The model will evolve.
- A proper donation: Five thousand puts the ORG in the Ukraine tomorrow. China, whatever. Donor's choice. Reporter will be extra visceral upon contact with subjects or regimes or whacky scenarios. Minimal pictures and videos, we promise.
- Right now a gig WordPress geek and the Jordan Peterson ambush is just around the corner. They work cheap, my niece needs a gig.
- Subscribe - Doesn't require any money, but it helps? Please, I have no followers . . . yet. Will you be the first?
- Articles - eventually they'll cost ya as they get more "feature" like. You're in the ORG's sites New Yorker and Onion.
- Actual checks can be made to a real life EIN number. There's an unused Venmo account available. Inquire within.
Here's Paypal for now . . .
. . . who says that "one" social account is required to setup a "seller's" profile. Gah